From SVR Wiki
Error creating thumbnail:
On September 26 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1950 Stourport B Power Station opened.
- 1965 The Severn Valley Railway Society organised its first working party at Bridgnorth station.
- 1987 46443 marked the last day of the old Moor Street Station by working special services between Birmingham, Dorridge and Stratford.
- 1993 SR 34027 Taw Valley hauled a mainline charter Eastleigh-Yeovil-Waterloo.
- 1997 English Welsh & Scottish Railway Ltd disposed of GWR 43989 Cylindrical Tank Wagon to The GWR 813 Preservation Fund.
- 1998 45110 hauled the 'Rose of Shires' main line charter from Bescot - York and return.
- 2015 43106 appeared at the LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway themed gala at Barrow Hill, becoming the first of her class to appear at the Roundhouse in half a century.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history