- 1904 The GWRGreat Western Railway began a steam bus service between Bridgnorth station and Wolverhampton.
- 1970 BR(W) Hawksworth 1500 class 0-6-0PT No. 1501 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1981 Filming of an item for 'Game for a Laugh' took place at Bridgnorth, featuring musician and entertainer Joe Brown firing 80079.
- 1982 Hartlebury Station Signal Box lost its 30 lever GWRGreat Western Railway frame from 1910, replaced a with switch panel.
- 1990 Bogie Bolster / Rail Carrier DB 996730 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Willesden.
- 1998 HE 686 The Lady Armaghdale took part in a centenary celebration at the Middleton Railway in Leeds, near the Jack Lane Works where she was built 100 years earlier.
- 2016 Contractors arrived on site to begin work on the redevelopment of Bridgnorth station.
- 2016 The Class 50 Alliance announced the purchase of 50007 Hercules, to be used primarily for mainline contract work.
- 2017 A shunt in Bewdley Down Yard allowed work to commence in earnest to convert GWRGreat Western Railway CollettCharles Benjamin Collett, Chief Mechanical Engineer (CME) of the Great Western Railway 1922-1941 Bow-Ended Third No 5043 into GWR 9581 Wheelchair accessible Buffet Car.
Photos taken on 7 November:
2020: Stourport Branch, Viaduct over the River Stour
2020: Stourport Branch, Overbridge near Charlton Lane
2020: Stourport Branch, Charlton Lane Overbridge
2020: Stourport Branch, A449 Underbridge
2020: Stourport Branch, Wilden Top Road Overbridge
2020: Stourport Branch, Stourport Canal Bridge
2020: Stourport Branch, Timber Lane Viaduct
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 13
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 62
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 129
- Press release 7 November 2016