From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1972 Water was run for the first time through the newly installed water column on platform 1 at Bridgnorth.
- 1983 43106 and 80079 took the Welsh Marches Pullman between Hereford and Newport.
- 1990 BR Class 11 12099 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1994 50007, then named named Sir Edward Elgar, was withdrawn from BRBritish Rail or British Railways service.
- 2017 Footplate experiences and charters can be seen regularly on the SVRSevern Valley Railway, such as this one involving 7714.
Photos taken on 26 March:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 24