On August 25 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1852 The board of the Severn Valley Railway Company met for the first time. Robert Nicholson was appointed Chief Engineer.
- 1970 GWR Small Prairie 4566 and GWR 134290 Fruit A Van arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Barry Scrapyard.
- 1985 2857 underwent the first trial run at Bewdley following a lengthy overhaul.
- 1990 Kidderminster Railway Museum opened to the public for the first time.
- 2001 813's tour took it to the Midland Railway Centre
Photos taken on 25 August:
1952: Aerial view of Bewdley with Wribbenhall viaduct and Sandbourne viaduct, from Britain From Above.
2012: On-hire GWR 5700 Class 3650 at Bridgnorth
2018: 7819 Hinton Manor at Kidderminster
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Nabarro (1971) p. 15.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway Stock Book Ninth Edition
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 78
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 99