From SVR Wiki
On August 19 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1942 LMS Stanier 8F 48773 was famously derailed after colliding with a camel.
- 1984 Collett Goods 0-6-0 3205 was photographed crossing Victoria Bridge. The picture became the front cover photograph of SVRSevern Valley Railway News 76.
- 1990 D1013 Western Ranger appeared at BarryWoodham Brothers Scrapyard, Barry, South Wales. The source of many locomotives now in preservation. Railfreight Depot Open Day
- 2009 6634, minus a boiler, arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Crewe for restoration.
- 2012 Residents in Birmingham and Worcestershire enjoyed a day out on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from just £5 each as part of celebrations to mark the International Year of the Co-operatives.
- 2018 The Wagon Department completed repairs on LMS 730866 Goods Brake Van. The wagon also was repainted back into LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway condition.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 76
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 167
- SVR Wagons, National Preservation website, 19 August 2018 (Retrieved 31 December 2018)