From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1968 Wickham Trolley number B198W (P2P) arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Northampton
- 1979 GWR 7802 Bradley Manor arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Barry Scrapyard.
- 1983 The P Way department relaid track near Little Rock Cutting, Chelmarsh.
- 1998 LMS Stanier Class 5 45110 hauled the Lakes Express from Crewe-Shap-Carlisle + return
- 2012 Metropolitan Railway E Class 0-4-4T No. 1 began 3 days of high speed testing between Bewdley and Kidderminster.
- 2018 6990 Witherslack Hall revisited on hire for the 2018-19 winter season
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway Stock Book Ninth Edition
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 70
- Buckinghamshire Railway Centre stockbook