From SVR Wiki
On November 27 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1893 The GWRGreat Western Railway approved the provision of railings along the coping of the walls of Sandbourne Viaduct.
- 1983 In preparation for track relaying at Eardington, the track was slewed so light engine movements during the Santa Special services could pass via the siding.
- 1993 SR 56291 Bogie Brake Van arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from London’s Old Oak Common.
- 2004 BR Class 50 50049 Defiance and BR Class 50 50031 Hood took the diesel legs of The Yorkshire Royale railtour which ran between Cardiff and York.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Marshall (1989) p. 91.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 71