On July 12 in SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society history.
- 1869 The Tenbury and Bewdley Railway was taken over by the GWRGreat Western Railway.
- 1970 A SVR Passenger numbers milestone was reached: the 10,000th passenger made the return journey to Hampton Loade
- 2003 Paul Fathers left the SVR(H) Board. He continued as a SVR Rolling Stock Trust Trustee
- 2007 Following the Storm damage, a 'Drain high pressure train' worked between Bewdley and Northwood Halt. The train consisted of Class 08 "Gladys", Esso Oil Tank Wagon 2686 acting as a water bowser, a flat wagon with pump equipment and WD55577 as brake van.
- 2011 The The LNER (SVR) Coach Fund moved the body of Gangwayed Full Brake/Pigeon Van from the underframe of No. 70442 to sister No. 70759. This vehicle eventually became LNER 24506 Brake Third
Photos taken on 12 July:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society history
- Marshall (1989) p. 57.
- Floodline No 16, Thursday 12 July 2007.