From SVR Wiki
On August 13 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1864 Passenger services began on the Tenbury & Bewdley Railway.
- 1891 The GWRGreat Western Railway approved additional sidings at Bridgnorth.
- 1974 GWR 97398 5 plank Open Goods Wagon arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from London, where it had seen service with the Port of London Authority.
- 1975 GWR 2-8-0 2857 and GWR Mogul 7325 arrived in convoy on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Barry Scrapyard
- 1993 BR 257698 Steel Mineral Wagon arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from London, as one of a number of wagons owned by Mr J J Smith.
- 2019 BR 4399 Tourist Standard Open was released to service after 30 years out of traffic, and converted for wheelchair accommodation.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history