From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1980 Ruston and Hornsby 165hp Diesel Shunter 408297 William arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway, one of four acquired from Patent Shaft.
- 1988 The restoration of 7802 Bradley Manor from ex-Barry condition took a step forward when the locomotive was re-wheeled at Bewdley.
- 1994 SVRSevern Valley Railway residents D821 Greyhound and D1062 Western Courier attended the West Somerset Railway's Diesel Extravaganza. Later-SVRSevern Valley Railway residents D9551 and 50149 also attended.
- 2020 mainline pair LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway StanierWilliam Stanier, Chief Mechanical Engineer (CME) of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway 1932-1944 Royal Scot 7PThe British Railways system of classifying steam locomotives by power using a number from 0, least powerful, to 9, most powerful, followed by either F for freight, P for Passenger or MT for Mixed Traffic. Class 4-6-0 No 46100 Royal Scot and SRSouthern Railway BulleidOliver Vaughan Snell Bulleid, Chief Mechanical Engineer (CME) of the Southern Railway 1937-1948 West Country class PacificLocomotive with a 4-6-2 wheel configuration 34046 Braunton took part in top and tail testing following repairs at Bridgnorth MPD.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 90
- DEPG History (Retrieved 23 September 2019)