On March 15 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1892 The GWRGreat Western Railway Engineering Committee authorised construction of a footbridge north of Wribbenhall Viaduct connecting Northwood Lane to Summer Hill. This was removed in the 1930s.
- 1964 The signal box at Buildwas was taken out of use by BRBritish Rail or British Railways.
- 1972 SVR(H) was incorporated under its original name of Severn Valley Railway (Holdings) Limited.
- 1982 SVR(H) was re-registered as a public limited company (PLC).
- 2020 The public train service was the last for 139 days due to 2020 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic restrictions, with services recommencing on 1 August.
Photos taken on 15 March:
2015: GWR 1399 Milk Brake
2015: LNERLondon & North Eastern Railway 70759 under conversion to LNER 24506 Brake Third
2015: Bewdley award plaques
2019: On-hire GWR Large Prairie 4144
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history