From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1894 The Board of Trade approved the new passing loops at Berrington and Cressage.
- 1969 Hunslet 0-6-0T 686 The Lady Armaghdale arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1984 GWR 3717 City of Truro arrived on loan from the NRM, for the SVRSevern Valley Railway to carry out repairs to enable main line running during 1985.
- 2018 Warwickshire's original boiler, smokebox and saddle tank were lifted onto Loriot N 42343 by the 30-ton steam crane in preparation for a planned move of the locomotive chassis and other components to Bewdley.
- 2019 Passenger services were suspended between Kidderminster and Arley from 14 to 17 July while three days of filming of Enola Holmes took place. Passenger services ran between Bridgnorth and Highley using a special 'Timetable D'.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Marshall (1989) pp. 111-112.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway Stock Book Ninth Edition
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 73