From SVR Wiki
On February 18 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1983 4930 Hagley Hall, 80079 and 43106 left the SVRSevern Valley Railway by rail en route to Hereford to begin that year's season of main line rail tours.
- 1984 SVR(H) purchased 45690 Leander and 45699 Galatea.
- 2010 snow and ice damaged the end of Bewdley Platform 1, so some rebuilding had to take place.
- 2011 Sandwell Council, owners of BR Class 27 D5410, appealed for workshop space to help with the restoration of the locomotive, then out of use at Kidderminster.
- 2019 GWR Workshop Van 14984 arrived, having been acquired by The Kidderminster Railway Museum Trust as a long term restoration project.
Photos taken on 18 February:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Railway Magazine, May (2011), p. 93.
- National Preservation Forum