Caledonian Railway Covered Goods Van 302080

From SVR Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Caledonian Railway Goods Van 302080

This ex-Caledonian Railway Goods Van was built in Glasgow in 1910. It was taken on by the LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway at Grouping in 1923, and was later sold to Cadbury’s.

It was donated to the SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society by Cadbury’s in June 1967, and is seen stored at Kidderminster Railway Museum.

It left the SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society in May 2016 for a new home at Ferryhill Railway Heritage Trust[1]

See also

Wagons formerly resident on the SVR

References

  1. SVR Forum thread

Railway Heritage Register Wagon Survey

Severn Valley Railway Stock Book Ninth Edition

Links