From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1971 BR Standard Class 7 70000 Britannia arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway for restoration.
- 1994 The line reopened following temporary repairs to Hay Bridge, damaged by a lorry strike three days earlier.
- 1995 Ivatt 46521 provided an unexpected side show on the Spring Steam Gala Sunday by becoming derailed on Highley loop points.
- 2017 Visitors to the Diesel Depot during the 'Open House' weekend could inspect the engine and generator of 50007 Hercules which were awaiting re-installation following repairs.
Other photos taken on 9 April:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 19
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 111
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 115