From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1996 Country Park Halt opened.
- 2006 Colin Binch commenced work with the SVRSevern Valley Railway for familiarisation prior to assuming the role of SVR General Manager,
- 2019 The SVRSevern Valley Railway staged a special event to celebrate the opening of the new refreshment room at Bridgnorth, attended by around 650 shareholders who had invested in the 2017 share offer. The SVRSevern Valley Railway ran a number of special trains between Kidderminster and Bridgnorth for the event.
- 2020 The intended reopening date of the whole line after repairs to Falling Sands Viaduct, it was was overtaken by the total closure from the previous month due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Photos taken on 4 April:
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 119
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history