From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1845 An abortive attempt to launch a Welsh Midland Railway in the Severn Valley was advertised.
- 1968 The Severn Valley Railway Society staged a steam gala at Bridgnorth, including 3205.
- 1989 BSK 35467 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway having been acquired by a group of SVRSevern Valley Railway members. At the time the carriage was in BRBritish Rail or British Railways blue and grey livery.
- 2018 50007 Hercules and 50049 Defiance took the 'Cumbrian Hoovers' charity railtour from Birmingham to Carlisle and return.
- 2019 Barriers and parking charges came into use on the new Bridgnorth car park.
Photos taken on 14 April:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- London Evening Standard, 14 April 1845, via the British Newspaper Archive
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 40
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 92