From SVR Wiki
On April 11 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1913 Additional sidings west of Stourport level crossing were authorised by the GWRGreat Western Railway at a cost of £3,222 plus £700 for the land.
- 1974 Installation of the new girders and troughs for the Underbridge on Station Road, Highley continued. The crane was also used to take down the old footbridge which had been deemed unsafe.
- 2001 34027 Taw Valley returned to the SVRSevern Valley Railway after owner Bert Hitchen had offered the locomotive for sale.
Photos taken on 11 April:
2015: 1450 at Highley
2015: BR 9220 Brake Standard Open at Bewdley
2015: GWR 80225 Ballast Wagon at Arley
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Marshall (1989) p. 90.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 32
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 136