- 1895 The GWR agreed to provide a siding connection at Highley, to be paid for by the Highley Colliery Company.
- 1971 Manning Wardle 0-6-0PT 2047 was named "Warwickshire" by Mr H A Vigar, the former manager of Rugby Portland Cement's New Bilton Works where the locomotive spent its working life.
- 1971 Two Wickham trolleys, PWM2827 (B190W) and PWM3774 (B13W), arrived on the SVR from Worcester.
- 1980 LNER 43600 Open Third arrived on the SVR in black livery.
- 2004 Bridgnorth Station Footbridge returned into use, having been dismantled and moved off site for refurbishment two months earlier.
Photos taken on 3 April:
- Marshall (1989) p. 97.
- SVR News 19
- SVR News 146-7