From SVR Wiki
On April 2 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1929 The last trams ran between Kidderminster and Stourport.
- 1984 Filming of LWT's 'Surprise, Surprise' with Cilla Black took place using 6960 Raveningham Hall.
- 1998 The newly acquired Bristol Bath Road Turntable was lifted and moved by road overnight to Eardington.
Photos taken on 2 April:
- Marshall (1989) p. 80.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 72
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 126
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history