From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1963 The last BRBritish Rail or British Railways passenger train to leave Bridgnorth for the south, normally a diesel railcar service, was hauled by GWRGreat Western Railway pannier tanks 4665 and 9624.
- 1974 Newly repainted Jinty 47383 fully entered service following completion of restoration.
- 1975 GWR 94059 China Clay Open Wagon arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from the Port of Bristol Authority
- 1984 Didcot's 5051 'Drysllwyn Castle' arrived for a visit including the Autumn Steam Gala.
- 2016 60163 'Tornado' brought Vintage Trains' 'Severn Valley Venturer' from London Victoria to Bridgnorth.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Smith (1968) p. 26.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 33
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 74