From SVR Wiki
On November 11 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1972 At the height of the 'Nabarro' era and following the controversial AGM of the Guarantee Company eight days earlier, the Severn Valley Railway Association held its first AGM.
- 1972 Working members at Arley staged a bonfire and fireworks display as a break from restoring the station.
- 2007 Central Trains passed over its franchised passenger services, including those to Kidderminster from Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Snow Hill, to London Midland.
- 2018 GWR 2857 Heavy Goods Loco carried a "100" headcode for the centenary of Armistice Day.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 25