From SVR Wiki
On July 10 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1971 Wickham Trolley PWM2830 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from Bilston
- 1972 Twelve uprights and six 42ft girders forming the ex-Heaton Mersey diesel depot were transported to Bridgnorth for future use in the locomotive shed.
- 1990 ARMY 49010 Brake Van, a.k.a. WD 55577, arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway from RNADRoyal Naval Armaments Depot Gosport.
- 2000 The third day of 34027 Taw Valley's four-day 'Hogwarts Express' promotional tour continued from York via Newcastle to Edinburgh.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 25