From SVR Wiki
On February 5 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1979 A contract for extending the station bar and cellar at Bridgnorth was awarded to the building contractors.
- 1983 A 30ft deep hole was being dug at Hampton Loade to lay a pipe to carry a spring under the railway.
- 1989 Half a mile of track was being relaid in Alveley Woods. Newly restored Class 25 Diesel D7633 was in charge of the works train
- 2022 BBC's Match of the Day was broadcast live from Kidderminster featuring visiting 70000 Britannia, prior to Kidderminster Harriers' FA Cup tie against West Ham United.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 51
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 71
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 91