From SVR Wiki
On February 2 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1861 Chief Engineer Sir John Fowler reported that 35 miles of cuttings and embankments were complete, 21 miles of permanent way laid and ballasted, most of the bridges were finished and the tunnels were substantially complete.Work on buildings had been delayed by the bad weather. 
- 1963 The goods yard at Berrington was closed by BRBritish Rail or British Railways.
- 2015 Contractors arrived on site at Kidderminster to begin construction of the new Diesel Depot.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- ↑ Marshall (1989), pp. 45-46
- ↑ Mitchell and Smith (2007) fig. 111.
- ↑ SVRSevern Valley Railway News