Arley Station Bridge
Bridge 17 is a stone arch road overbridge situated at the south end of Arley station, immediately south of the platform ends and barrow crossing. It is the main route used by passengers to transfer between the down platform and the main station building on the up platform.
The bridge is one of a number on the Severn Valley branch on which the GWRGreat Western Railway carried out structural repairs during 1915. A small plaque dated 3/7/15 is visible on the left hand pier when travelling towards Bridgnorth; a similar plaque may be seen on the Accommodation bridge off Northwood Lane.
Arley Station Bridge is included in the Wyre Forest District Council Local Heritage List