From SVR Wiki
On September 6 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1972 GWRGreat Western Railway carriages 9055, 9369 and 9627 arrived on the SVRSevern Valley Railway
- 1982 LNWR 3020 Cornwall returned by road to the NRM at York after a period in residence on the SVRSevern Valley Railway. A planned restoration could not be carried out as the cost of boiler repairs proved prohibitive.
- 2016 The Heritage Lottery Fund Committee for West Midlands declined a grant application for Falling Sands Viaduct. A successful application followed in 2019.
- 2017 The Shropshire Star reported a contractor had been appointed to handle the first stage of demolition at the former Ironbridge power station.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 65
- Shrophire Star 6 September 2017