- 1974 The support column for the ex-GWR water tank at Bewdley was lifted into place.
- 1990 SR 34027 Taw Valley took the 'Robin Hood' railtour from Marylebone to Nottingham and return.
- 1996 GWR 7802 Bradley Manor took the Teign Valley Wanderer from Stourbridge to Newton Abbot.
- 2011 Thieves broke into Bridgnorth Boiler Shop and stole approximately £70,000 worth of copper.
- 2019 The Coalyard Miniature Railway was the only passenger carrying railway open in Kidderminster as the SVR was closed for its winter engineering break and West Midlands Railway were not running through Kidderminster due to late running engineering work.
- SVR News 31
- Six Bells Junction
- SVR News 117, p.7