On September 22 in SVR history.
- 1979 4930 Hagley Hall hauled her first main line railtour in preservation, with LMS Stanier Class 5 45000.
- 1984 D1062 Western Courier was rolled out of Bridgnorth paint shop following a two year overhaul.
- 1985 Ivatt 2MT 46443 was also working on the main line, hauling a steam shuttle service between Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Harbour (Wapping Wharf) as part of the GWR150 celebrations.
- 2012 The Heritage Railway Association presented their Carriage & Wagon Competition award for 2010 for the restotation of LMS 7511 Restaurant First Open.
- 2012 Kidderminster Junction signal box was demolished.
Photos taken on 22 September:
2012: 34053 Sir Keith Park at Highley
- SVR News 53
- SVR News 74