Revision as of 06:38, 23 September 2019 by Patrick Hearn (Info added)
- 1980 LNER 24105 Open Third arrived on the SVR from VSOE at Carnforth, having been swapped for LNER 4236 Gangwayed Passenger Brake.
- 1990 D1013 Western Ranger visited the Nene Valley Railway.
- 2013 A shunt at The Engine House saw 4930 Hagley Hall leave for overhaul at Bridgnorth, replaced by 45110. Other exhibits were rearranged, including Jinty 47383.
- 2017 The 82045 Steam Locomotive Trust ran the 'Waterloo Sunset' special train in memory of Paul Anderson, former fireman at Nine Elms in the 1960's.
- 2018 At the Class 50 Golden Jubilee 50049 was formally rededicated at Kidderminster by Commodore Robert Bellfield, Royal Navy, Commander Devonport Flotilla, Devonport Dockyard – the former home to training base HMS Defiance.
Photos taken on 6 October: