- 1980 LNER 24105 Open Third arrived on the SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society from VSOEVenice Simplon Orient Express at Carnforth, having been swapped for LNER 4236 Gangwayed Passenger Brake.
- 1990 D1013 Western Ranger visited the Nene Valley Railway.
- 2013 A shunt at The Engine House saw 4930 Hagley Hall leave for overhaul at Bridgnorth, replaced by 45110. Other exhibits were rearranged, including Jinty 47383.
- 2017 The 82045 Steam Locomotive Trust ran the 'Waterloo Sunset' special train in memory of Paul Anderson, former fireman at Nine Elms in the 1960's.
- 2018 At the Class 50 Golden Jubilee 50049 was formally rededicated at Kidderminster by Commodore Robert Bellfield, Royal Navy, Commander Devonport Flotilla, Devonport Dockyard – the former home to training base HMS Defiance.
Photos taken on 6 October:
1938: An aerial photograph of Kidderminster station and yard (Britain from Above)
1962: Bridgnorth, southbound LMSLondon Midland & Scottish Railway 2MTThe British Railways system of classifying steam locomotives by power using a number from 0, least powerful, to 9, most powerful, followed by either F for freight, P for Passenger or MT for Mixed Traffic. 41202 passes a northbound DMUDiesel Multiple Unit (Sellick Collection)
2013: 12099 passing Highley
2013: 4930 Hagley Hall leaving Highley for Bridgnorth
On this day in SVRSevern Valley RailwaySVRA:Severn Valley Railway AssociationSVRS:Severn Valley Railway Society history