Models of the Severn Valley Railway
Several individuals or clubs have built models based on the Severn Valley Railway.
Model railway layouts
- Kidderminster, Arley and Bridgnorth in OO gauge by Malcolm Yates (dismantled and items sold)
- Burlish Road in O gauge by the Bewdley MPD O gauge modellers
- Bewdley in N gauge by the Telford Model Railway Group
- Bewdley in OO gauge by Graham Heald and the Wirral and North Wales Model Railway Club
- Victoria Bridge in N gauge by Will Jarman
- Victoria Bridge in O gauge by Elliot Ness
- Arley in N gauge by the West Midlands N Gauge Club
- 'Hatley' (Arley) in OO gauge by Colin Penny
- Arley and Highley in OO gauge by the Birmingham Model Railway Club
- Bridgnorth in N gauge by the West Midlands N Gauge Group
- 'Northbridge' (Bridgnorth) in OO gauge by Warley Model Railway Club
- Ironbridge in N gauge by Martin Leigh
Commercially available models
- Kidderminster station building in OO by Footplate Models 
- Arley station building in O gauge by 'Timber Tracks' 
- Victoria Bridge in O gauge by FM Model 
- Victoria Bridge in T gauge by GS Model Supplies Ltd 
- Highley signal box by both Bachmann  and Ratio 
- Highley Station building in Gauge 1 by Brunel Models  More pictures on Facebook 
- GWR 2857 Heavy Goods Loco in OO in BR black livery by Hornby 
- GWR 4930 Hagley Hall in OO in GWR green by Hornby 
- GWR 7819 Hinton Manor in OO by 'Mainline' 
- GWR 813 Saddle Tank in 4mm scale by CSP Models 
- Class 47 47828 'Severn Valley Railway' in OO in Virgin Trains livery by Vi Trains 
- BR 'Seacow' 40t Bogie Ballast Hopper DB980015 - Lima have produced an OO gauge model of this vehicle
- GWR 41277 4 plank Open Goods Wagon OO gauge model by Rapido Trains (2022)
- SE&CR Open Goods Wagon 12522 OO gauge model by Rapido Trains (2022) 
- GWR 58725 Improvised Gunpowder Van OO gauge model by Rapido Trains (2022) 
- BR Class 08 D3201 O gauge model by Dapol (2022)
- Brush Class 30 A1A-A1A 31413 Severn Valley Railway (2023) OO gauge model in the unique BR two tone blue livery. Produced by Accurascale, available exclusively from Rails of Sheffield.
Former commercially available models
- BR Class 52 D1062 Western Courier in OO in BR Maroon by Hornby 
- BR 993876 'Shark' Ballast Plough Brake in OO in LoadHaul livery by Hornby 
- GWR 41736 Shunters Truck by Bachmann in OO gauge (model ref. 38-675)
- GWR 107291 Macaw B Bogie Bolster 'Mainline Railways' in OO gauge Hampshire Models
Special edition models
- Hinton Manor model commissioned by the Wolverhampton SVR branch 
- O gauge Model Class 52: 'Just Like The Real Thing' modified kit commissioned by the Western Locomotive Association. DCC soundcard with Howes sound on ESU Loksound v 4.0 chip, built to individual specification.
- 2009: Private owner wagons of George Brown and Sons and Field and Mackay commissioned by Erlestoke Manor Fund 
- AEC Regent RT with SVR adverts commissioned by SVR 
- 2013: A limited edition of 150 Dapol OO gauge models of a Maroon D1062 Western Courier commissioned by the Western Locomotive Association in 2013 was delayed, with delivery originally promised to coincide with the 50th celebrations of the locomotive in May 2013. Dapol issued a statement in July 2013 apologising for production difficulties and no blame for the delay could be attributed to the WLA.
- 2018: Special Edition Dapol OO gauge "Western" D1013 Western Ranger BR Blue - Black-backed plates, commissioned by the Western Locomotive Association
- 2019: In March, Footplate Models of Station Hill, Kidderminster, produced a limited run of fifty models of Highley Mining wagons, similar to LNER 223162 Mineral Wagon at The Engine House.
- 2019: A limited number of models of BR 3MT 82045 in OO gauge was produced for the 82045 Steam Locomotive Trust.
- 2020: In July, Footplate Models of Station Hill, Kidderminster, produced a limited run of fifty O gauge models of a Billingsley Colliery wagon.
- 2022 Hornby produced a limited edition model of SR 34027 Taw Valley in its temporary purple livery to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee. Initially limited to 1500 models, this was soon increased to 2500.