- 1915 The GWR carried out structural repairs to the Accommodation bridge near Crossing Cottage which included a small stone plaque bearing this date.
- 1983 5000 hauled two mainline railtours: the Humber Venturer from Hull - Chester and the Welsh Marches Pullman from Chester - Shrewsbury.
- 1984 Having finally received permission from BR, the Kidderminster Town station project 'moved into high gear'.
- 1989 Jinty 47383 was derailed in the yard at Highley during that weekend's Diesel Gala. Videos of the re-railing can be seen on YouTube.
- 1994 7802 Bradley Manor was commissioned into service in a ceremony at Bewdley.
- 2005 D1013 Western Ranger attended the Mid Hants Railway Diesel Gala.
- 2011 LMS Stanier 5MT 44871 and classmate 45407 arrived on the SVR for a short stay. Both locomotives featured in the 'Sounds of the 60s’ event the following weekend.
- 1997 The leading tender wheel of 46521 became derailed at Highley during filming of Oh Doctor Beeching!
- 2012 HRH The Duke of Gloucester unveiled a plaque at Bewdley Station commemorating the 150th anniversary of the opening of the Severn Valley Railway in 1862.
Photos taken on 14 May: