- 1860 an Act of Parliament confirmed a 999 year lease of the Severn Valley Railway Company to the Oxford Worcester and Wolverhampton Railway who agreed to run the line.
- 1879 Henry Orlando Bridgeman, SVR engineer, died.
- 1893 The GWR authorised improvements at Berrington and Cressage including construction of down platforms and passing loops and the extension of the up platforms.
- 1894 The above-mentioned improvements at Berrington were approved by the Board of Trade inspector, Major York.
- 1977 Newly preserved BR Class 52 D1013 Western Ranger joined sister D1062 Western Courier on the Torbay Steam Railway at Kingswear.
- 2017 The Worcester Raceday raised £23,000 for the Severn Valley Railway Charitable Trust.
Photos taken on 14 June: