From SVR Wiki
On January 13 in SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1928 4575 class small prairie No 5508 was derailed north of Bridgnorth Tunnel.
- 1998 50035 Ark Royal underwent an engine lift.
- 2004 GWR 7802 Bradley Manor featured on the 42p stamp and the poster advertising Royal Mail's Classic Locomotives stamp issue
- 2008 LMS Stanier 8F 48773's last day in service before the end of her boiler ticket, running within Bridgnorth station limits during the 2007 Storm Damage
- 2016 The SVRSevern Valley Railway announced that the plans for the redevelopment of Bridgnorth Station had been submitted to Shropshire Council.
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history