Foley Park is an area of Kidderminster, part of the Foley Park & Hoobrook ward of Wyre Forest District Council, through which the Kidderminster Loop Line runs. It was formerly home to a large sugar beet processing factory and associated sidings, owned by the British Sugar Corporation and subsequently extensively developed. After the cessation of BR services between Bewdley and Kidderminster in 1970 and until the SVR extension to Kidderminster Town Station in 1984, Foley Park served as the boundary between the SVR and BR. The name can refer to several railway-related features:
- Foley Park Halt, open between 1905 and 1970.
- Foley Park sidings, serving the British Sugar Corporation and Smethwick Drop Forgings.
- Ground Frames at Foley Park, covering several ground frames related to the sidings and the BR/SVR boundary.
- Gravel Pit at Foley Park shown in the 1902 Ordnance Survey map.
It also includes the site of the proposed Wagon shed.