- 1858 A special general meeting of The Severn Valley Railway Company (19th Century) approved a tender for the contract to construct the SVR branch.
- 1891 Much Wenlock Fireman, Alfred Cox, was reported for "Allowing engine to emit dense smoke" at Buildwas and fined 1/.
- 1977 Future resident D1013 Western Ranger was still in service on the last day of BR Class 52 operations.
- 1983 4930 Hagley Hall worked the Welsh Marches Express rail tour.. LMS Ivatt Class 4 43106 and BR Riddles 4MT 80079 double headed the Welsh Marches Pullman.
- 1993 Following maintenance, the water tank on Bewdley island platform was re-erected using 'Toby Jiblets', the 6 ton Steam Crane. Both columns were originally installed during the winter of 1973-74.
- 2011 46443 visited the East Lancashire Railway.
- GWR Staffing Records held by National Archives, via Ancestry UK
- SVR News 141
- SVR News 70
- SVR News 67
- SVR News 106