On February 16 in SVR history.
- 1865 The GWR Traffic Committee sanctioned expenditure of £50 to relocate a spare crane from Stourport to Bridgnorth where it was 'much required'.
- 1971 The SVR formally agreed to buy the southern section of the line between Alveley Sidings and Foley Park for £74,000, subject to contract. This confirmed the provisional agreement reached with BR in August 1970.
- 1974 The two water tanks at Bewdley were lifted into place.
- 1990 Central TV's Midland News included an interview with John Cameron and film of newly restored 60009 Union of South Africa (running as Osprey) emerging from Bewdley Tunnel.
- 2002 The SVR experimented with a '1960s transport day' featuring visiting road transport from that era.
- 2019 BR Riddles 4MT 75069 returned to traffic after an overhaul costing more than £900,000 and involving more than 25,000 man hours of effort. The locomotive had last steamed in 1994.
- Marshall (1989) p. 105.
- SVR News 19
- SVR News 31
- SVR News 96
- SVR News 139