- 1896 The GWR Traffic Committee sanctioned expenditure of £100 for additional toilet accommodation and a corrugated iron lamp room at Bewdley.
- 1973 BR 3083 Experimental Open arrived on the SVR from Old Oak Common and BR 9220 Brake Standard Open from Leicester.
- 1984 The Weather In The Streets was first broadcast on the BBC, with GWR 7812 Erlestoke Manor arriving at Arley.
- 1993 LMS 271726 Goods Van arrived on the SVR from Banbury.
- 2004 Bridgnorth Station Footbridge was dismantled and moved for refurbishment.
On this day in SVR history
- ↑ Marshall (1989) p. 100.
- ↑ SVR News 146/147