Bewdley Goods Shed
Bewdley Goods Shed is one of the original brick built station buildings of 1862. It is on a loop within the goods yard and is large enough to accommodate two wagons, with an adjoining undercover loading dock for one more wagon to the south end. The loop north of the goods shed runs alongside the station yard with the ground at platform level, providing further uncovered loading area.
There is a (currently non-operational) hand powered 30cwt wooden derrick crane within the shed.
The goods shed is home to the Wagon Department who restore and maintain the wagons used in the Demonstration Goods Train which runs during the Spring Gala and Autumn Gala and for photographic charters.
File:PGH BewdleyGoodsShed.jpg|A down service passes the goods shed in April 1962 (PG Hindley) File:Bewdley goods shed inside 1.jpg|Wagons under repair in the goods shed