From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1864 The first passenger train, a "Directors' special", ran on the Tenbury and Bewdley Railway.
- 1986 Filming of ITV's A Wreath of Roses was taking place using 45690 Leander, then resident on the SVRSevern Valley Railway.
- 1990 50035 Ark Royal was withdrawn from BRBritish Rail or British Railways service
- 1991 50031 Hood was withdrawn from BRBritish Rail or British Railways service
Photos taken on 5 August:
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- Beddoes & Smith (1995) p. 30.
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 82