From SVR Wiki
SVRSevern Valley Railway history.
- 1994 The task of re-decorating the interior of Highley signal box, which had begun in March, was finally completed. The same day work began on refurbishing the station's 'Fruit D' goods van.
- 1998 An application was submitted to the HLFHeritage Lottery Fund (National Lottery Heritage Fund from 2019) for Lottery funding of the Kidderminster Carriage Shed
- 2017 PSL 193 'Plimsoll', Mark Saville’s 1957 Series 1 Land Rover capable of running on road and rails, made a return trip between Bridgnorth and Kidderminster.
- 2018 PSL 193 'Plimsoll' repeated its visit from 2017
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history
- SVRSevern Valley Railway News 114