- 1938 GWR Camping Coach No 9947 arrived at Arley.
- 1982 4930 Hagley Hall double-headed the Welsh Marches Express between Hereford and Newport with 7812 Erlestoke Manor, the latter's first appearance on the main line since preservation.
- 1999 Stanier 8F 48773 worked a main line rail tour from York to Crewe via Copy Pit, double-headed with Black 5 45407.
- 2004 Ownership of 7819 Hinton Manor was handed over to the SVRSevern Valley Railway Rolling Stock Trust in a ceremony at Kidderminster.
- 2015 The 82045 Steam Locomotive Trust organised the Eardington Explorer, a special train calling at disused Eardington, using locomotive 1450.
- 2018 82045 became a rolling chassis when the locomotive was wheeled at Bridgnorth.
Photos taken on 17 April:
2021: GWR 66 Breakdown Tool Van at Hampton Loade
2021: BR Class 08 13201 shunting at Kidderminster
2021: GWR 41990 'LORIOT Y' at Highley
2021: Prototype PPM 50 Parry People Mover at Highley
On this day in SVRSevern Valley Railway history