The booking hall had been ‘modernised’ by BR with tall ticket windows and plywood facing. The plywood was removed in winter 1980-81 to reveal the original GWR panelling. At the same time the smaller windows were reinstated and fitted with brass wired grids acquired from the old Birmingham Snow Hill station. The balustrades in front of the windows also came from Snow Hill<ref>SVR News 59</ref>.
File: Bewdley_Booking_Office_20151114.jpg | Ticket window and balustrade
The box is Grade II listed by Historic England and described as "Intact but not on original site".<ref> [https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1100700 Historic England listing entry for the phone box] </ref> It arrived on the SVR in winter 1981-82 on permanent loan from the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust<ref>SVR News 62</ref> and was originally situated on Platform 1.<ref>SVR News 66</ref>.
File:Phone box at Bewdley Station - geograph.org.uk - 1454715.jpg | Phone box at Bewdley
File:Phone box rear.jpg | Rear view of phone box
==== Footbridge ====
A covered wooden [[Bewdley Station Footbridge|footbridge]] at the northern end of the station allows access between Platform 1 and Platforms 2&3. It is [[List of infrastructure|numbered bridge 10]].
File:Bewdley station - north end - geograph.org.uk - 899053.jpg|Bewdley station footbridge
File:Bewdley footbridge interior.JPG|Bewdley footbridge interior
Two water towers at the southern end of Platforms 2&3 and in the MPD area allow watering of locomotives. The tower on the island platform is of GWR origin and was recovered from Stow Heath yard, Bilston in 1969. The tower next to the MPD is of LNWR origin and was retrieved from Hadley, near Wellington, in October 1972<ref>SVR News 29</ref>. Both columns were installed during the winter of 1973-74<ref>SVR News 31</ref>. Unlike at Bridgnorth and Kidderminster, the water supply at Bewdley is not specially treated, and so the columns are only used on rare occasions such as galas.
File:Bewdley railway station MMB 04 6024.jpg|Water towers at Bewdley station
File:Bewdley water towers.jpg|Water towers as viewed from the platform
==== Island platform canopy ====
Platforms 2 and 3 share a canopy, built in 1878, giving passengers protection from the weather. The canopy, featuring timber frames on cast iron pillars was extended around 1900 with the new section supported on steel frames.
File:Bewdley Station - geograph.org.uk - 1477635.jpg|Bewdley station from the footbridge, showing the island canopy
File:PGH Bewdley.jpg|An up train in platform 2 in April 1962 (PG Hindley)
==== Platform clock ====
The double-faced clock under the island platform canopy was built for the GWR by Kays of Worcester in the late 19th or early 20th century. It was used at nearby Stourbridge Junction until 1977 when, no longer required by BR, it was acquired by staff from [[Arley]] station. It worked until 1998, but then underwent a year-long overhaul, being re-commissioned on 10 April 1999<ref>SVR News 130</ref>.
File:Bewdley station clock.jpg|Bewdley station clock
==== Gent's urinal ====
An open roofed cast iron gentlemen's urinal is located on Platforms 2 and 3 on the site of the original urinal which was built in 1896. The replacement was relocated from Melrose in Scotland by SVR volunteers and formally opened in [[Severn Valley Railway Timeline 1970-1979#1977 | September 1977]]. See 'Links' below for two copyrighted images of the urinal at Melrose.
File:Bewdley gents urinal.jpg|Bewdley gents urinal
File:Bewdley gents urinal detail.jpg|Bewdley gents urinal detail
==== Portable water tank ====
A portable water tank with hand powered pump was used for the refilling of carriage water tanks.
File:Water Carrier - geograph.org.uk - 1492157.jpg|Portable water tank
The token catcher opposite Bewdley North signal box was originally located opposite Bewdley South signal box, where it could be used by locomotives on the former [[Stourport Branch]]. It was moved to its present location during the 1974-75 close season<ref>SVR News 36</ref>. It is not currently in use, tokens instead being exchanged by hand.
File: Token_Catcher_20110814.jpg | Token catcher opposite Bewdley North signal box
A 1935 GWR plan of Bewdley shows an "Ambulance" in the Down Yard. This was a grounded M&SWJR coach body used as a First Aid training centre.
File:Bewdley1898.jpg|Bewdley Station in 1898
File:Bewdley PW.jpg|Permanent Way gang at Bewdley
File:Bewdley Britain From Above 1930.jpg|Aerial view of Bewdley in 1930
* 1938 map showing little had changed since 1927
* 1964 map showing showing changes to the southern access to the Back Road and the goods yard
File:Bewdley1884map.jpg | 1884