9355 was built as an LMS Open Third in 1936.<br>
During initial restoration on the SVR, it was converted to a Buffet Car and repainted in GWR livery, while still retaining
it's LMS number.<br>
It has now been repainted in LMS livery with the fictitious number 149 as a continuation of the 145 - 148 Bar car series of 1932.<br>
Owned by [[SVR(H)]].